Monday, September 12, 2011

September 11th

Yesterday was the tenth anniversary of the falling of the twin towers in New York City. I watched the memorial service in the morning before going to church. It was very touching to see the children of those who passed away calling off the names written on the newly unveiled memorial. In the afternoon I watched part of a special that documented the last moments of each of the four commercial airplanes that were high-jacked. I didn't dwell too much on the sadness of the day, but I did try to pay the proper respect to those who died in the attack.

1 comment:

  1. Katie-
    It was nice reading your post I am a big patriot that believes that every life lost due to war or the lives lost starting war should be remembered. I enlisted in the Navy a couple of months ago because ever since the attacks i have wanted to join some sort of military. It was an honor reading your post.
    - Ryan

    ReplyDelete