Monday, October 3, 2011

Football!!! :)

Sooooo this weekend five of my most favorite football teams in the whole wide world won!

The first win was by our high school team the WPHS Bobcats for their fourth consecutive win! Also last friday Lacrosse High School (with their super uhhhmazing quarterback Taylor Stull! :) beat Salina South for their fifth win.

Saturday I watched K-State beat Baylor in an upset win which was extremely exciting to watch. The Baylor quarterback is probably the best in college football right now (and a LOT better than a few professional quarterbacks I know). However, with K-State's awesome defense, the Baylor quarterback threw his first interception of the year which the Wildcats later converted into a touchdown.

On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs got their first win of the season. It was probably the most boring game I've ever watched on TV and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at least twice. Granted,  they were playing the Minnesota Vikings, but a win is a win and I'll take it. The New York Giants also came out with a win on Sunday. Yay Eli Manning! (Hmmm... I've kinda noticed that I pick my favorite teams based on how their quarterbacks look..... Oh well!)

The End! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment